Arrico Realty and Property Management is a bad property management company please stay away from this business as they will steal money from you.I rented a place from them and because their rental had issues I vacated the unit.
The issues were due to a water main leak which lowered our water pressure and limited our water access for over 2 months. I requested a work order to have the issue repaired but there was no prompt service and 17000 plus gallons later, water bubbling out of the ground, sidewalks and the street green someone actually showed up. Well I got stuck with the water bill still never paid by them a year and 6 months later. I didn't pay them all of the rent because of this so they decided to turn me into collections.
Please keep this in mind, that if a landlord fails to address major maintenance issues in a timely manner, the tenant can use that as evidence of a breach of contract. If a mediator or judge finds that the landlord did in fact breach the rental agreement, the tenant is free to leave the apartment without paying rent or the remaining months or paying a fine for breaking the lease early.
With that said I agreed to pay the remaining balance but they still attempt to make things difficult. I asked both the collection company and Arrico my payoff amount funny thing is they both were different. Then I find out Arrico removed my journal entries for payment so I couldn't see them along with the repair issues but left the other items alone for viewing, go configure.
Way ahead of them I had all these journal entries to reconcile the payment structure I made to them. Well come to find out they are trying to rip me off again with additional charges and for me to pay more. This qualifies for Rip Off Report to me.
Now they are going to have to deal with my attorney, just make sure if Arrico Property Management Company based out of Brandon Florida manages a rental you are considering don't do it they are thief's to the Property Management Industry.Renter beware as well as the investor/owner
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "THIS IS AN ACTUAL EMAIL SENT TO CORPORATE MANAGEMENT! THEY OFFERED ME $1000 TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT THE DEPLORABLE CONDITIONS...OBVIOUSLY i DID NOT ACCEPT! "We stated our intentions..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- " Hi I was promised a tracking number Wednesday, still have not heard back from you. I am not surprised as this is the third..."
- "Below is a letter and response from Sears / Kenmore in regards to one of their products. Kenmore Refrigerator Elite.Bottom line, never buy Kenmore - they are poorly made products.To..."
- "I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."